Ticketing Terms & Conditions
• You are purchasing your tickets for this Event from: Equifest
• Core Events and /or Equifest ("Event Organiser" or "Seller")
• Email: email@example.com or 027 376 0166
The transaction is being processed and facilitated through the third-party website ticketing website of:
• Ticket Spice
• All transactions are in New Zealand Dollars (NZD) unless otherwise stated
Any ticket issued is subject to the following conditions and may be revoked by the Equifest, for breach of any of the specified conditions. Equifest may change or amend these Ticketing Terms & Conditions at any time.
You agree and acknowledge that:
1. Equifest reserves the right to add, withdraw, reschedule, or substitute artists and/or vary advertised programs, prices, venues, seating arrangements and audience capacity in respect of the Event;
2. Equifest reserves the right to reschedule, postpone or cancel the Event;
3. This ticket is sold for a single admission only;
4. Entry may be refused if tickets are damaged, defaced in any way or are not purchased from authorised points of sale.
5. By entering Equifest, you agree that you may be filmed or photographed, and these images/video may be in future marketing or promotional purposes;
6. the Ticket is issued subject to the terms and conditions of Equifest.
Delivery of Your Tickets
• Your tickets will be delivered electronically via email. (E-tickets)
• You can then print these or bring them on your phone or tablet to the event so we can scan you in at the door.
• We will send you your e-ticket as soon as you complete your purchase
Processing and Credit Card Fees
• If there are any processing or credit card fees, these will be calculated and shown to you during purchase.
• If there is a $ amount shown in 'Fees' column or fields, that means there are fees applicable to your purchase.
Refund and Returns
• Refunds and returns are covered under the terms below and do not limit your rights under New Zealand consumer law: All transactions are final.
• No refunds are permitted, except as required by law. In the case of an event cancellation, refunds will be provided to patrons who have purchased tickets for the cancelled event.
• In the event that Equifest needs to be postponed tickets will automatically be valid for the new date. If 60 days has passed since Equifest was postponed and no rescheduled dates have been announced, a 30-day window for refunds will open at that time.
• In the event Equifest is cancelled you will be refunded your ticket refund (less a processing fee of $5 per transacted purchase).
• All transactions with us are protected with encryption to ensure the security of your personal information and credit card data.
• All payments are processed via Stripe with ASB and none of your credit card details are stored on our servers.
• Your information is used by Equifest, to enable them to communicate to you regarding the event.
• If you wish to be removed from any lists please email firstname.lastname@example.org
(a) "web" or "web site" or "site" means the system or database on which the personal information is stored;
(b) "Us" or"our" means Core Events and/or Equifest
(c) "You" or "your" means the person who has entered information into any electronic form on a site
(d) "information" or "personal information" means any information entered into any electronic form that is provided that may identify a person
(e) "Event", "Show" or "Expo" means the event for which you registered
(f) “The Organiser” means Core Events and/or Equifest
I confirm that the information I have entered is completely accurate, and in particular I have taken care to ensure that my email address is correctly entered.