PERSONAL INFORMATION WE COLLECT
When you visit Equifest, we automatically collect certain information about your device, including information about your web browser, IP address, time zone, and some of the cookies that are installed on your device. Additionally, as you browse Equifest, we collect information about the individual web pages or products that you view, what websites or search terms referred you to Equifest, and information about how you interact with Equifest. We refer to this automatically-collected information as “Device Information.”
WE COLLECT DEVICE INFORMATION USING THE FOLLOWING TECHNOLOGIES:
- “Cookies” are data files that are placed on your device or computer and often include an anonymous unique identifier. For more information about cookies, and how to disable cookies, visit http://www.allaboutcookies.org.
- “Log files” track actions occurring on Equifest, and collect data including your IP address, browser type, Internet service provider, referring/exit pages, and date/time stamps.
- "Web beacons,” “tags,” and “pixels” are electronic files used to record information about how you browse Equifest.
Additionally when you make a purchase or attempt to make a purchase through Equifest, we collect certain information from you, including your name, billing address, shipping address, payment information (including credit card numbers), email address, and phone number. We refer to this information as “Order Information.”
HOW DO WE USE YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION?
The following shows the general uses of your personal information that may apply to you depending on the purpose for which you have provided your personal information to us:
• disclosure to and use by service providers and contractors to help us operate our business and/or provide a service to you
• to provide you with marketing and promotional information regarding Equifest including sending you our newsletter (you can opt-out of receiving any such information at any time)
• to contact you in response to general enquiries
TICKETS AND ONLINE STORE
You may purchase tickets to Equifest throughour website. To facilitate these services, we will use information we receive:
• to process and administrate your transaction with us as a customer;
• to provide and deliver the products and services you have requested;
• to contact you if there is a cancellation or change in event details, or for the replacement of
lost tickets; and
• for archival purposes which involves maintaining a database of all purchasers of tickets, such database will generally be used for direct marketing purposes which may include receiving emails or phone calls in respect of promotions.
You agree to your contact information being provided to third parties in relation to competitions run at Equifest where you aware of where your information is required.
SHARING YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
Finally, we may also share your Personal Information to comply with applicable laws and regulations, to respond to a subpoena, search warrant or other lawful request for information we receive, or to otherwise protect our rights.
Our website features tracking technology installed by us and operated by trusted third-party advertising services to place cookies on your device. These third-party advertising services include Facebook, Google Ads, and Google Analytics. These cookies allow us to better understand your browsing on our website and deliver content and advertising that is better targeted, and more relevant to you, your needs and your interests. Sometimes these include remarketing cookies, which mean that we can continue to show ads to you on other websites that form part of on the Google Content Network and within Facebook. As always, we respect your privacy and are not collecting any identifiable information through the use of Google’s or any other third-party remarketing system. For more information about how targeted advertising works, you can visit the Network Advertising Initiative’s (“NAI”) educational page at http://www.networkadvertising.org/understanding-online-advertising/how-does-it-work.
Additionally, you can opt out of some of these services by visiting the Digital Advertising Alliance’s opt-out portal at: http://optout.aboutads.info/.
DO NOT TRACK
Please note that we do not alter our Site’s data collection and use practices when we see a Do Not Track signal from your browser.
When you enter infomation through Equifest, we will maintain your Order Information for our records unless and until you ask us to delete this information.
LINKS TO OTHER WEBSITES
Our website may contain links to enable you to visit other websites of interest easily. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website.
We take reasonable care to ensure information on our websites is accurate and complete and that any opinions given are fair and reasonable. However, we disclaim any express or implied warranties in relation to such information and opinions to the maximum extent permitted by law.
- Use of information contained on our websites is at your own risk. We are not responsible for any adverse consequences arising out of such use.
- We reserve the right to change the information on any of our websites at any time without notice.
- We exclude all responsibility and liability to the fullest extent permitted by law
If you have questions, or if you would like to make a complaint, please contact us by e-mail at email@example.com or by mail using the details provided below:
Equifest presented by Core Events