1. How do I enter an Equifest competition?
Main Events is Equifest Event Secretary. You must be registered and logged in to Main-Events.com to use online entry. For more information on using Main Events click here.
2. How many tickets does a competitor get included in their entry?
1 x rider wristband - extra wristbands are $40 each (max 3 extra).
3. How many tickets does a demo rider get included in their entry?
1 x rider wristband - extra wristbands are $40 each (max 2 extra).
4. How do I book a stable or yard?
All competitor and demo rider stables and camp sites are booked through Main Events when you enter. Yards can be booked for $40 and Covered Yards $100.
5. How much does it cost for additional wristbands?
You can purchase additional wristbands through Main Events for $40 each.
6. What entrance do Competitors, Demo Riders and Horse Trucks use?
All back of House access is through Gate 3 from 2pm Thursday 26 November.
7. How do I know where to go?
You will be emailed a map of the event zone and the yards within the fortnight leading up to the event, it will show you exactly where you arena and allocated yard/stable is.
8. Are dogs allowed on Site?
Dogs are welcome in the back of house area, DOGS TO BE ON A LEAD AT ALL TIMES AND NO DOGS IN THE EVENT ZONE
9. How much is the Ground Fee/ Admin & Medic fee & Camping?
- Ground fee $40
- Admin & Medic fee $20
- Camping $40
10. How do I contact Main Events?