1. How do I enter an Equifest competition?
Our official secretary will take entires online through Main Events https://www.main-events.com/
2. How many tickets does a competitor get included in their entry?
1 x rider wristband - extra wristbands are $45 each (max 3 extra). All wristbands and competitor packs need to be collected on arrival at the Back of House Competitor Office.
3. How many tickets does a demo rider get included in their entry?
1 x rider wristband - extra wristbands are $45 each (max 2 extra).
4. How do I book a stable or yard?
All competitor and demo rider stables and camp sites are booked through Main Events when you enter. Yards can be booked for $45 and Covered Yards $100.
5. How much does it cost for additional wristbands?
You can purchase additional wristbands for $45 each.
6. What entrance do Competitors, Demo Riders and Horse Trucks use?
All back of House access is through Gate 3 from 2pm Thursday 12 October.
7. How do I know where to go?
You will be emailed a map of the event zone from Main Events, it will show you exactly where you arena and allocated yard/stable is.
8. Are dogs allowed on Site?
Dogs are welcome in the back of house area, DOGS TO BE ON A LEAD AT ALL TIMES AND NO DOGS IN THE EVENT ZONE
9. How much is the Ground Fee/ Admin & Medic fee & Camping?
Ground fee $48
Admin & Medic fee $25
10. Are Nightshow tickets included?
No Nightshow tickets are not included with competitor wristbands, they must be purchased separately.